Thursday, April 23, 2009

Getting Closer...

Ok, so I haven't updated the blog in FOREVER! I am only a little over a month away from giving birth to our little boy...I am so excited and nervous. I am not worried about the whole labor part, since I have been through that before and know what to expect, but it will be a huge learning experience having two kids to take care of at the same time. I know it will be fine though.

We went up to Oregon and had a pretty good time. My family threw me a baby shower, which was fun. We went to Multnomah Falls and the beach. I love the beach, even when it isn't warm it is so pretty!

Emery's family threw me a baby shower too, which was nice. We went to lunch at this cute restaurant that used to be a mill. Between the two baby showers, this kid has lots of cute stuff!

Not a lot has been happening lately. I got the flu, which was terrible...and now I am sick again with a cold...I apparently have a terrible immune system. Easter was fun cause we took Morgan to her first Easter Egg Hunt. It was so cute, but it was crazy how fast everything was gone!

I have been trying to get some exercise to keep in shape a little bit. I go on walks almost every day. There is this track/park by our house that is perfect cause Emery runs around it while I push Morgan in the stroller and Gary can run all over the place. I can't wait to lose weight this time around. Last time i just had no motivation. I have gained about 30 pounds, which is much better than the 50 from when I was prego with Morgan. I am guessing I will have gained 40 by the time baby comes.

1 comment:

Dan & Celeste said...

I can't believe you only have one month left, it's been way to long since we've done anything together. When the boys are free and you're feeling up to it, we need to get together. Maybe go out for dinner or something fun like that. Morgan is so big, I can't believe how fast she's grown.