Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pumpkins

I have to say that I love fall! We took the kids to a pumpkin patch and had a great time. Last night we carved our pumpkins and Morgan had fun digging out the seeds of course! I am proud of my Utah Jazz pumpkin! We are so excited for Halloween and are having a little party at our house that night. If anyone actually reads this blog and wants to come let me know! The ward is also having a fall festival on Friday night, which should be fun. Oh, and it is snowing today...it's only October 27th!!!









2 comments:

Dan & Celeste said...

Yeah, that Jazz pumpkin is pretty awesome.

Teresa said...

love the pumpkin! your pics of the kiddos are so cute! we are coming down this weekend, hope we see you:) the boys are so excited to go trick or treating with the cousins! xoxox