Thursday, April 17, 2008

going to logan again

We are going to be going up to Logan again tomorrow. First we'll go to Preston to see Emery's fam, then Saturday we'll go to Logan to watch the UFC fight at Josh and Brit's house, which is always fun.

I need to get my car registered before we go, it is expired and I really don't feel like getting a ticket. We also have to go by home depot and pick up the remainder of our floor they had to order in.

Our baby (it's probably annoying that I never call her by her name, but I'm one of those paranoid people) is getting a lot more mobile. I set her down for a couple minutes and when I come back she has moved half way across the room! She still hasn't started crawling yet, but I think it will happen soon.

My birthday is in less than two weeks! Yay! I think we are going to go out to dinner and a movie, while Catherine babysits. Hopefully. Then I leave for Portland! I'm so excited to see my fam!

No comments: