Friday, April 4, 2008

it's been a while

I haven't written in a while...but not much has been going on. I have been working on some more bows and I added some to my etsy store. I am thinking about getting a booth at some of the local fairs this summer. I need to get a bunch made soon. It seems like every time I sit down to start working on them the baby starts crying.

We went up to Logan/Preston on Tuesday night and came back Thursday. Emery's mom liked my bows and gave me some supplies to use. She might try selling them in her store, we will see.

I realized that I need to get busy scrapbooking. The first few months after our little girl was born I was really good about it, but I have not worked on her scrapbook in quite a while. I really like digital scrapbooking though.

I had to push my Portland trip back a week cause my sister couldn't be there for the original dates I chose. I am sooo excited to go. But at least I get to spend my birthday with my husband now. I can't wait to see my family. I used to be so excited to see all of my friends, but we have just grown apart a lot in the last couple years. They are into completely different things than I am, which makes it hard because I don't like going to bars when I am home. It sucks not having a lot of good friends, but I will survive. One of my best friends, Danielle, doesn't like drinking and she just got married, so it is always good to hang out with her.

I still need to do a lot of gardening. My yard is out of control. I should post before and after pictures. Maybe.

No comments: