Wednesday, June 18, 2008

growing fast


I have to admit I am not the best at this blog thing. I have never been good at keeping diaries or journals. But I am going to try to keep up with it. So I'm sorry if I don't write a ton.

Our little girl is getting so big! She will be 8 months on the 1st! She can crawl all over the place and she pulls up on things to get into a standing position. She can't go anywhere, but she holds herself up for a while.

I am excited for next month. My parents are coming down and we are going to Vegas. Emery is not a big fan of Vegas, but I think it is fun. I don't really gamble, but I enjoy just walking around and seeing everything.

It will be nice to have a vacation. Emery really needs a break from work. We have been thinking lately that we need a change. We are kind of thinking about moving to Arizona. Of course a job opportunity would have to present itself, but it is a possibility. I would enjoy not having to deal with snow! We will see what happens. I do still want to move to Oregon, but I really just want to move somewhere different right now.

1 comment:

Jillsywillsy said...

Your baby is sooo cute. Mine finally has enough hair to put in pigtails. It is so fun. Move to Arizona. Just remember if you come in the summer, it does get better. The winters are awsome.