Sunday, July 13, 2008

Back from Vegas

We just got back from Vegas on Saturday morning. It was pretty fun, but I guess it just isn't our type of place. We really aren't into losing money gambling or going to clubs or drinking. However, we do enjoy the buffets! We went to Hoover Dam, which was cool to see and we went to see Cirque Du Soleil Mystere, which was awesome! We went to a timeshare presentation to get discount tickets, but they didn't have enough salespeople to help us, so we got our discount without even having to attend the sales pitch! Emery and my sister went to see the Bodies Exhibit and they liked it. It was also nice going to the pool and getting a little bit of sun, it got up to 112 degrees! All in all, it was a great time, but I am glad to be back.

I am going to be auditioning for a musical at a local theatre. It is Aida, which I have never seen, but it looks good. I just want a small part, so hopefully I can land that. We will see...it's on the 17th! I will also be auditioning for American Idol just for the heck of it, since they are coming to SLC. That is at the end of the month. So I will be busy practicing for the next two weeks. Wish me luck!

No comments: