Monday, July 28, 2008

idol part 2

Here is a little update:
I woke up at about 3:45 on Sunday morning, which was later than I was planning. Catherine had stayed the night so we took off and got there at about 4:30. There were already about 6-800 people in front of us in line. We waited for hours next to some interesting people. Unfortunately we were next to the port-o-potties, so it smelled a bit. At about 7:30 they started letting people in. It didn't take much time at all and we were out of there by 8. I was very tired, but still had to go to church and teach the primary class. Emery and I were in charge of sharing time, which went pretty well. Then I came home and slept for a very long time.

Tomorrow morning we are heading up to the auditions at about 3...well we will see when we actually get out of here, lol. I am so excited my stomach hurts! I need to not be so nervous!

No comments: