Wednesday, July 23, 2008

oh well

Well, I botched the musical audition. I don't know what happened, but my nerves got the best of me. It has been so long since I have auditioned for anything. I sang the wrong words and asked to start over...I knew it was over at that point. Oh well, I am glad I at least made the effort I guess. I am still planning on going to the American Idol tryouts. That is just for fun cause I'm pretty sure it is rigged anyway and they only pick one out of 100 people to go to the next round...half of those are people are wearing costumes or just plain weirdos, lol.

I must say that I am excited about fantasy football this year. I have learned a lot about football and the players. I never thought I would say that I love watching football...but I really do! We have our draft a week from Sunday.

Emery got a new position at work. I am excited cause he will have a much better schedule- basically Monday thru Friday 7-5. It will be nice to have him home in the evenings. Maybe I will even get a part time job, but I'm not sure yet.

2 comments:

Henry said...

you should be proud that you went out and tried. its not easy to do something when you know you're being judged. but everthing worth doing always seems to be hard! congrats for getting up there!

http://www.nowenteringmomville.blogspot.com

Carry Grace said...

I'll be looking for you on American Idol! I'm very addicted to that show.