Saturday, July 26, 2008

Idol Registration

So late tonight/early tomorrow (about 3 a.m.) I am headed to Salt Lake to wait in line for the American Idol registration. It is not the actual audition day, but basically the earlier you register the better your chances are. They give out wristbands and seat tickets based on how early you register, so I hope to be somewhere toward the beginning, but who knows how many people will show up. It will probably be around 8-10,000 people total. I am actually really excited to wait in line and see all the amazing singers and crazy people, lol. The problem is I think I fall somewhere in between, which makes my chances slim to none...confidence has always been a big part of my problem. I wonder how many people will dress up in a weird costume, lol. My friend Catherine is going with me, but she isn't going to be trying out. She is going to be very cranky, because she does not like getting up early (neither do I). I will try to update this tomorrow and hopefully have some pics!