Thursday, July 23, 2009

recent happenings

I started my new job and so far I love it! It is nice being able to get out of the house and have a bit of adult time. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE being with my kids, but it's just nice to have a little time away. I am only going to be working a few days a week, so it will be just right I think.

I have my surgery in less than two weeks!!! I can't wait. I am a little scared about the recovery, but I know it will be worth it.

The other day we went to an 80's party that Emery's work was having. We dressed up and had a good time. I made my hair as big as it could possibly get and wore leg warmers and neon colors...it was fun! Emery and Morgan dressed up too! Forgive how terrible I look in the last pic, but its the only one I had of Emery in his short shorts!
I also had to put up this picture of Emery and Morgan from when we went up to Logan. It was at the little zoo they have there.


And finally a pic of our smiling baby boy! It was taken with my crappy camera phone, but it is still cute. He is seriously the best baby ever! I can't wait till he gets a little older and more of his personality comes out!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Jenni, Luv the 80's pics! The kiddos are growing up way to fast. I luv Cameron's cutest ever smile! Good luck to you on the 4th. You will do awesome:)