Saturday, August 1, 2009

Glitter Toes!


Ok, so not too much going on, but I did go to a glitter toes party. I guess they are pretty popular here in Utah, but I had never been to one before. Jackie, my friend from church, had a bunch of girls from the neighborhood over and we all got our toenails done. They are acrylic so they will last for two months or so, which is awesome cause I hate painting my toenails! It was so nice to have a girl's night. I am really bad at making friends, but all the girls are so nice and fun, so I hope I am able to do things like this more often!

In other news, I go in for surgery Monday morning. It is so close! I am a little bit nervous, even though I know it will be fine. I just hope I am not in too much pain.

Oh, and today I got some cute letters to go above my fireplace. I love them! I need to find something to go behind them cause the picture doesnt work, but I am just using it to cover up the outlets for now. Any ideas? I am thinking about putting a big mirror back there, but I am not sure. Here is a close up of one of the letters cause you cant really tell what they look like from the other pic.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Cute tootsies Jenny! I am getting mine done on Tuesday:)Love the block letters and yes, do the mirror, they are so fun to have. Good luck today, you will do great! luv ya!