Monday, August 3, 2009

surgery update

I am currently in the hospital recovering from my surgery. It went pretty smoothly. Once I woke up from the anesthesia it hurt pretty bad, but once they got the pain medication going it was much better. I am not even in any pain right now. I am worried for when I go home tomorrow morning, because the pain meds wont be as strong, so I have no idea how I will feel. But I am very happy that I made the decision to get the surgery. I am pretty swollen and all bandaged up, so I can't wait to see the results. I will have the bandages removed in a week, but I will still be swollen. I am so lonely at the hospital. My friend was able to watch the kids this morning and afternoon, but Emery had to go back home to take care of them. Well, the drugs are making me super tired, so I will try to post another update tomorrow.

4 comments:

Dan & Celeste said...

Good luck with the recovery, let me know if you need any help, I'd be happy to help in anyway that I can.

Teresa said...

Jenny you are a strong lady you will do awesome. Take it one day at a time and don't over do it! Emery will take care of you, you are so BLESSED to have him:)

Aunt Viv said...

I am glad the surgery went well. What was it for?

Jenny said...

Thanks you guys! And Vivienne, it was a breast reduction.