Saturday, March 27, 2010

I did it!

I graduated from flight attendant training! I am so excited and happy that all of my hard work paid off. My parents and my sister came to the graduation ceremony and I am so glad they were able to be there to help make it a really special day! I still have to go through a couple days of actual flight training and I start that on Tuesday. I think it will go well. Then I start the wonderful life of a reserve flight attendant, which means I will be on call until I gain more seniority. I hope that I will get to see some of my classmates again, at least in the crew lounge or something.





I also just found out that I got straight A's for the second term in a row. I'm still not sure how I pulled that off with the intense training happening at the same time. But I am quite pleased about it and hopefully I will continue to keep my grades up. Well, I am going to go take advantage of the few days I have left to rest, before work starts up again.

3 comments:

Aunt Viv said...

Congratulations!!! Maybe I will see you up in the sky sometime! :)

Kaci said...

Oh man... A HUGE congratulations to you on all of your "on point" accomplishments. I am very proud of you for following your dream and accomplishing your goals.

I just wish your sister could look like you just a little bit. Couldn't see the resemblance at all and it was disappointing. I like it when siblings look exactly like each other... so much so, that you can't tell who is who AND I wasn't getting that from the two of you at all. Maybe you could work on that for me. Very cute photos of the happiness

The Single Nester said...

Congrats! Safe travels - the world is waiting!