Friday, March 5, 2010

What did I get myself into?

I have had no time to update my blog! I have just been soooo busy! My flight attendant training, which I am not really allowed to talk about, is ten hours long...add on the 45 minutes each way it takes me to drive there...then the homework they give us...then my homework for college...and being a mom for a couple hours...I have ZERO free time!!! So, I will just say that even though it is stressful I am having fun and I think I am going to love this new career. I have met a bunch of fun people and there is a ton of info to learn. A lot of people think flight attendants are just waitresses in the sky, but they really do a lot of work and are truly ready to assist you in case of an emergency situation. Now, hopefully I will make it through training...there are a lot of tests, so I will try my best!

Oh, and my plants have grown more! I will have to get a pic soon. Also, I will post pictures next week of Morgan's dresser that I refinished!

2 comments:

Aunt Viv said...

A flight attendant? So cool!!! I was considering that career once. Share what you can, I would be interested in hearing it.

Kaci said...

I am impressed. Sometimes it feels so good to be so busy. It helps to know that your babies are in good hands too. Keep up the good work you will feel so good about yourself when it is all over.

PS... Thanks for letting Em come and help us last night during what was "your time" with him. We really couldn't have done it without him. And we appreciated it so much.