Sunday, October 26, 2008

I hate being sick

I have been sick sick sick lately. This has to be the worst part of being pregnant. Well besides after your epidural wears off and you are incredibly sore down there from an 8.5 pound baby coming out. But at least that pain goes away quicker and you can actually take medication to make you feel better. Morning sickness is terrible. I am almost positive this will be our last kiddo. Pregnancy is too hard on me and kids are too expensive. I mean a big family sounds great in theory, but in this day and age it is becoming more difficult. I already have to worry about raising two good kids in this crazy world.

So I went in to quit my job yesterday and was convinced to just take a leave of absence while I feel like crap. We will see if I ever actually want to go back.

We fly to P-Town in three days! I have been really looking forward to it. I talked to my friend Marchelle on the phone today and it made me excited to see my friends too. I just feel like they all think I am boring now that I have a kid. It is hard making that transition to adulthood. But I am very excited that my friend Danielle is prego and we will have our kids about a month apart. I still need to go see the Dr. but I am too cheap right now. Once i get back I will schedule an appointment.

Well, I must get back to watching football now!

No comments: