Thursday, October 2, 2008

my new job

So, I got a job at Olive Garden! I will be a server and I am excited, but nervous cause I have never served before. It is a new restaurant opening up, so I have just been doing training this week and we open up Monday night! I have gotten to taste all of the dishes and learn about all the entrees and such. It should be fun...well for a job. It will be sad cause Emery and I will work opposite shifts and we won't see each other as much, but it will probably only be three or four nights a week.

Our trip to Portland is a month away and I am anxiously awaiting this little vacation. It will be so good to see the fam again...they will not believe how much the little one has grown!

2 comments:

Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

Congrats! You'll be so glad later that they are close together in age. Enjoy every second of life with little ones in the house...enjoy every time you hear someone calling "Mommmmm", because they grow up and leave the nest way toooooo soon! :-) Susan

Celine said...

Congratulations!
That is so exciting! :)