Saturday, October 11, 2008

I have some news...

I am pregnant again! It is pretty exciting! We have told our families, but I have only told one of my friends. I am waiting until I get up to Portland at the end of the month. They will all just think I am crazy anyway! It is a little scary, since our kids will only be about 17 months apart...but we will manage. I haven't been too sick this time around, but I am only at about 6 or 7 weeks. I do have a hard time sleeping, but I am tired all the time so it is weird.

Work is going ok. I am not sure if I like being a waitress or not...I don't love it, but I guess it isn't terrible. It will be nice to have some extra income though.

Fall is here and I am happy! It is time to start decorating...I got a couple things from the craft store today and I will post pictures once I get finished. I decided not to decorate for Halloween this year, since we won't be here for it. So it will just be Thanksgiving and Fall stuff. I am super duper excited to decorate for Christmas though, that is my favorite! Last year I picked up a bunch of things on clearance, so I should be good to go. I am really hoping that my family will be able to come down here for Christmas this year.

3 comments:

Connie said...

Congratulations on the pregnancy!

My kids' are 11 months apart! It is so great having them close together. They are best friends and they have a constant playmate.

Now....If I could only talk hubby into just one more....

Thrifty Decor Chick said...

Awww, congratulations!! Glad you are feeling well. I felt so great with my son, I was so lucky. So glad you found my blog, I hope you enjoy it!

Caezar said...

Congrats girl! They're like Double Stuf Oreoes, you can't have just one!