Sunday, October 31, 2010

Build A Bear

For her 3rd Birthday, my friend Catherine decided to take Morgan to Build-A-Bear Workshop. She took lots of pictures so I could see how much Morgan loved it!

Morgan picked out the horse, which was no surprise to me. She loves horses and unicorns just like her mommy! This is the horse before they put the stuffing in.

It is so cute how they have the store set up. Kids are able to help create their stuffed animal. This is Morgan pushing the pedal to fill up her horse.



Morgan even got to pick out a heart, so her horse would be brought to life!



Now the horse was ready for its first bath and grooming!


Morgan really loves "Brownie". Thanks Catherine! And happy 3rd birthday to my sweet little girl! More birthday pictures to follow!

2 comments:

CWK said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I can't believe you have a three year old! I would still love to meet her someday! = )

CWK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.