Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Swagbucks

I stumbled across a website the other day, because I saw my friends on facebook were "liking" it. It is called Swagbucks and basically you earn points for searching the internet, which you can redeem for prizes. I have been doing it for three days and already have enough for a $5 amazon gift card. It doesn't sound like much, but I literally didn't do anything, except browse the internet like I normally do anyway! I downloaded the toolbar and whenever I do a search I just search out of their search engine...which does suck, because it brings up a lot of ads mixed in with the real results...but what I am looking for is usually at the top of the list anyway. Obviously I wouldn't recommend using it for a research paper, but when you are just messing around on the internet it is not a problem.

So...if you like the idea of earning prizes for browsing the net, go ahead and sign up with this link. I will get points for you signing up and if you don't like it you can just stop doing it. Just use a junk e-mail account and you will never hear from Swagbucks again, lol.

Search & Win

No comments: