Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

Valentines Day was yesterday. Morgan loved getting her treats and she got a cute heart pillow to match her room. I figured she had enough stuffed animals for now, so I decided to get something she could use instead. Cameron got a cute musical giraffe though. I surprised Emery by having chocolate covered strawberries, a balloon, and a poster board card with pictures of us waiting for him when he arrived to work in the morning. He never saw it coming...yup, I am awesome. Emery got me a case for my new netbook and some butterfingers (which I love!). I was lucky enough to have three valentine's this year who I love and couldn't live without! Here are some pictures...since I have been totally slacking in the picture department.









And here are a couple more just for the heck of it!


1 comment:

JoJo and Ralph said...

Really cute pictures. I love how Winward tries to tell us that Cameron doesn't look like him.