Tuesday, February 9, 2010

midterms out of the way

Well, my midterms are done. Thank goodness. I think I did well, but you never know. At least I don't have to stress about it anymore. Now I need to start studying my flight attendant stuff.

The last couple of days the kids were really sick and throwing up a lot, which was no fun at all. I am so glad they are better now. Oh, and thanks Kaci for bringing us the sprite, chicken noodle soup and other good stuff! We weren't even able to do anything for the Superbowl this year since everyone was sick, but it doesn't matter cause the Colts lost...Emery was pretty sad about that!

That is really about all that is going on currently. I am still working on refinishing Morgan's furniture. It is taking me a million years, so she better appreciate it!

I really need to take some pictures.

1 comment:

JoJo and Ralph said...

It was SOOO my pleasure. I loved being able to help. The stomach flu is by far the worst part of motherhood. How come I didn't know that you were in school? It's not like Winward doesn't tell us everything... how has he left out this important detail? Anywho, congratulations and I hope you did well.