Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I GOT IT!!!

I GOT THE JOB!!! I am so excited! I really wasn't sure if I would get it, cause the chances were kinda against me, but I am so glad I did. My training starts March 2nd, so I have a little bit of time to figure everything out. It sucks cause Emery is making me feel pretty guilty about it. Oh well, he is a turd and thinks all women should just be stay at home moms...that is just not going to happen, unless he wants to send his wife to the insane asylum. My parents are excited for me...probably cause they will get to take advantage of the flight benefits, lol.

On another note, I have been refinishing a dresser I got in the classifieds. It was only fifty bucks and it is really heavy solid wood and is actually good quality. I painted it white and bought super cute pink crystal knobs off of ebay. I will have to post pictures once I am done. I am also painting Morgan's bed white to match. Her room is so dang cute, I might just move in there. Now I just need to find a cute chandelier for cheap and I will be finished!

1 comment:

ashlee sheppard said...

I am so happy that you got the job. I think that it is great that you know yourself and that you are doing something for you. You are a great mom and it is ok if you are not with them all the time. Some people are stay at home moms and some arent. And that is just how it is so just do what works best for you and your family.