Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas pics

First off I would like to apologize for the picture overload. I just now got around to uploading the pictures off of my camera from Christmas. I am sad the holidays are over, but glad at the same time. Now I can finally start my diet, lol.
I think Morgan liked Cameron's toy more than her own!

She had to put on her new princess clothes right away!
Grandma Hammond got her a fun play tent!
Emery got Left 4 Dead 2...which we still haven't played for some reason...
I just had to put this picture up because of Emery's face!
Morgan likes her new book...and Cameron likes playing with the wrapping paper!
So smiley!
Poor Cameron!
She spilled all her M&M's all over the carpet...oh well.
Gary is lounging by the tree.
Awww, Gary...
Cute little guy...
I love Morgan's cheesy face in this pic!

No comments: