Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Years Resolutions

So I don't have a long list of resolutions, but I do have a couple.

First of all I would like to lose weight (typical girl resolution, haha). I started a diet yesterday. Basically I am not eating any fast food and I am just trying to eat healthy. Diets are so hard for me because I LOVE food! I am going to try really hard though, cause I want to go somewhere tropical for our 5 year anniversary in August, which means I will need to fit in a swimsuit.

My second resolution is to become a flight attendant, or at least get a job with an airline. I have always wanted to be a flight attendant since I was a little girl. I LOVE traveling and you can't beat free flights! I am going to an interview on the 21st so we will see what happens! The only problem with this plan is finding someone to watch the kids. There would be three weeks of training at the same time Emery works. He would be able to take one week of vacation, but I would still need to find someone for the other two. One of my church friends Jackie said that she might be able to help out, so we will see. But then after that I will still need someone to watch the kids two or three days a week. I guess I will just see if I get the job first! I guess there were 2-300 people at the last open house interview, so I am going to try not to get my hopes up!

My last resolution is to be better about going to all of church. It is really hard with Morgan, cause she doesn't want to sit still, but I need to just do it. It's also hard cause both Emery and I work a lot of Sundays, but our church just changed to 1pm, so it will actually be easier now!

Well, that is about it. I am going to try really hard at these and hopefully I succeed!

No comments: