Thursday, January 21, 2010

interview

So I went to the interview and there were about 300 people there! I couldn't believe it! So they broke us up into four rooms and we had the group interview. First was an information session, then we had to go up in front of the room and give a one minute speech about why we would be a good flight attendant. After that they posted a list of people who got to come back in for a face to face interview...and I was on it! In my room there were about 80 people and only about 20 made it to the next interview. I think I did well, but I won't find out for about a week. It was a long day and now I am just going to keep my fingers crossed!

2 comments:

Dan & Celeste said...

Good luck with everything, I'm exciting for you for pursuing something you really want to do. Let me know if you need any help, I'll do whatever I can :)

JoJo and Ralph said...

Emery said you are a great interviewer. I think you look like a flight attendant too. If I were flying, I would love to have you give me a bag of honey roasted peanuts and 1/4 of a can of diet coke. Remember, when you do get the job that I can watch your babies on Mondays and Thursdays and Saturdays. Cuz I have a really cool boss who lets me work whenever the hell I want to.