Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Fat, get off of me please.

I did it! I can fit into size 11 jeans again! Now you might be thinking "size 11? What a fatty." Well although I am no skinny minnie, I am almost 5'9" and have wide hips. This is what makes finding jeans difficult. They always seem to be too tight at the waist and too loose in the thighs/legs. If my hips weren't so dang big I could probably fit in a smaller size, but oh well. I am just happy that I can once again fit in the same size I wore in high school. Am I rockin a little bit of camel toe? Maybe, but they fit dangit! Just kidding, I would never wear jeans that tight, lol. I still have weight to lose and more importantly fat to get rid of. I know I should be more concerned about toning up my flabby body than what the scale is telling me, but I can't help it.

In other news, my interview is only a week away! I am so anxious, nervous, etc. Today I am going to get an outfit to wear, cause I don't really have anything that will work. I just wish Emery was more supportive. Is it really that selfish of me to want to do this? I know I need to be a good mom, but I don't think that having someone watch our kids two or three days a week will have a terrible effect on them. Maybe I am wrong, I don't know. I honestly think that if I do this I will be happier, and if I am happier I will be a better mom and wife. Emery thinks I am being selfish though, which makes me sad. Anyone have any opinions on this? Ok so there are only like 2 people that read my blog, but it is worth a shot.

1 comment:

JoJo and Ralph said...

Oh my gosh... I just laughed really loud and woke up my baby... Did you say Camel Toe?? HAHAHAHAHA. I am going to comment on your interview. You do it, and don't have a moment of regret. Emery is just afraid of change. But, getting out and meeting new people and contributing to the family finances and getting a break from time to time and gaining new knowledge and self esteem and feeling happier is the greatest thing a mom can do. You are "on point" you will be great at whatever you do.