Thursday, February 28, 2008

Annoyed: Part Two

Home Depot is officially my most hated store. They have now informed us that our floors have been on backorder twice and will not be shipped until March 10! We paid for them on February 5th! I can't believe this...I want a dang floor! At least we will get 30% off now...but I don't even know if it was worth it!

Ok, now I am done venting...

I love American Idol! My favorites this season are Brooke White and David Archuleta...well, and Carly Smithson, but she already had a major record deal that didn't work out, so I don't think it is quite fair. Brooke White has such a unique voice and awesome, down to earth personality. She may not be the best singer on the show, but she is the whole package in my opinion. David Archuleta is amazing for his age and his voice is just so beautiful. I think he might win the whole competition.

I miss all of my t.v. shows...the writers strike nearly destroyed me. I miss Friday Night Lights, House, and The Office so much! I shouldn't be such a couch potato, but oh well.

No comments: