Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Annoyed

Ok, so almost a month ago we had a bunch of water damage to our house, because the washer had issues. We had to have a bunch of repairs done, including getting new kitchen flooring. Well, we ordered that on February 5th and were told it would take a week or two at the most, since it was a special order wood floor. It has now been three weeks and I am getting very annoyed. We have had no kitchen floor for a month and I have been walking around on concrete, which is not very warm in the winter. We have not received a single phone call from the store, letting us know what was going on. I am not very happy with Home Depot...I really wish I would have gone with Lowes, but HD had a good deal on the floor...however, I would have paid more for better customer service. So, we went in yesterday to talk to the manager...he apologized and gave us 10% off, which was nice, but we still don't know when the floor will be here...they are supposed to call today. Grrrr...oh well.

No comments: