Friday, February 29, 2008

just thinking...

I've been thinking a lot lately about the flight attendant thing. It is something that I really want to do and it is kind of like my dream job...most people will think that is crazy, but I have always wanted to do it. I think that it would be hard at first, but after I built up seniority it would be better cause I could get shorter/better trips. I guess I am really worrying over nothing cause I don't even live up there yet and don't have any clue when hubby would be able to get transfered. But it is just on my mind all the time. I can't even put into words how much I love traveling. If I won the lottery I would spend the rest of my life going everywhere in the world with my family. And I really love working with and meeting new people. I miss having friends and I love having co-workers to talk to. I have so much respect for stay at home moms. It is really hard...I mean it sounds really easy, but sometimes you just want to run away...well, not really. But I would love to have a job again. It will just be hard to figure out someone to watch our baby...my parents could probably help, but they work during the day...I don't know. I guess we will see what happens, but I would love for it to work out and I know it would bring a lot of great experiences.

No comments: