Monday, March 3, 2008

Time to get gardening

Tomorrow we are headed up to Logan to visit friends and family. I am mostly excited to eat at one of my favorite restaurants El Toro Viejo. It is the best mexican food I have ever had...their guacamole and deep fried ice cream are to die for....yummy!

Today I went to Lowes (remember I will never shop at Home Depot again) and bought some flower seed mix, but my mom told me the kind I got will spread across the yard, so I need to return it. I also went to Costco and bought two small apple trees, but when I got home I realized there really wasn't a spot for them in the yard...so they will also be going back! Hmmm, I will have to find some other plants to put in the back yard. Our dog, Gary, has basically destroyed the yard. He decided to eat many of the plants we had. I haven't started gardening back there, but I worked on the front yard today. It was actually really nice outside.

I am very excited to see 10,000 B.C....I don't know if we will get to see it for a while...it is quite difficult with a baby. I still haven't seen a lot of movies that I want to see. Maybe we will have our friend Catherine watch the baby, she loves her.

No comments: