Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter




We had a good Easter. Went to church, came home and decorated eggs. Didn't have a good Easter dinner though...we actually just had t.v. dinners, lol. I took a couple pics of the baby, who I must say is getting cuter every day. Although she drives me absolutely insane sometimes, she is actually a great baby compared to other babies that I see crying all the time. She doesn't really cry that much and is pretty content. Some days just seem really bad. I love her so much though. I am glad that Emery is such a great dad too. He is so helpful and I appreciate him and love him so much.

I took a picture of the new floors. They are kind of hard to see, but you get the idea. I also made the curtain valance above the sink the other day and put up the decorative vine thing (I don't know how to describe it, but it is a vine with apples, pears, and leaves). I think the kitchen looks more homey now. Ignore the clutter, lol.

No comments: