Wednesday, March 26, 2008

baby bows

I think I am going to start selling baby bows/clips/headbands. This all started when I was shopping for baby bows, but they were all ridiculously expensive. I then thought to myself "I think I could make those"...so I did. Surprisingly they turned out really cute. I will have to post a picture later. I am just trying to figure out how to sell them. There is a website for selling homemade stuff called www.etsy.com, so I have set up a shop on there, but I haven't finished it yet. I am going to see if Emery's mom will let me sell them in her fabric store. But I need more ideas. I actually need to build up my inventory before I even worry about that yet. I think this will be something fun for me to do, while making some money at the same time.

No comments: