Friday, March 21, 2008

Shopping

Today I went shopping with Catherine. We went to IKEA and I got a rug for the kitchen. Oh yeah...we got our floor put in! Finally! It is really pretty, I will have to put up a picture later. But my dumb dog already scratched it a little bit, so we will just have to be careful with it and make sure his nails are always trimmed well. We also went to the mall in Sandy and I got a shirt. It made us very tired. But then we went and looked at wedding dresses, cause her and Mickey are going to get married next year sometime...they aren't quite engaged yet, but they already have it planned and everything.

Speaking of marriage...one of my best friends, Danielle, got married to her boyfriend of like 6 years! I am so happy for them, but I was sad I couldn't be there. They went to Vegas two weekends ago and tied the knot...now we just need her to have a baby, so she can be a cool mom like me, lol.

My daughter is so cute! She was sleeping this morning and started to laugh in her sleep...I loved it! I am glad that she had a good dream...it really makes me wonder what she was dreaming about. Man, I love her.

I get to go to Portland in a month! My parents got me a ticket for my birthday, so I will be up there with the baby for two weeks. It will be a good time, but it will suck being away from Emery for that long.

No comments: