Friday, March 7, 2008

Back from Logan

We had a good trip to Logan. Our friends Josh and Britt let us stay the night at their apartment the first night and then we headed to Emery's parents house to stay the second night. Oh, and El Toro Viejo was very tasty like always, but the service was terrible for some reason. We got back yesterday and it was good to sleep in our comfy bed again.

The baby had her doctor's appointment today. It sounds like she is growing properly and is healthy, so that is good. She had to get vaccinations and it made me so sad when she screamed from the shots! We have to go back in two months for more.

Tonight I am going with my friend Catherine to see 10,000 BC. I am so excited! Emery is going to watch the baby, so I can go out...he is so nice to me...I am sure he recommended this because he wants something...lol.

Gary is making me so mad lately! I think he is sick, cause he threw up on the carpet last night. He has been doing this off and on for the last two months...we really should go to the vet, but I think it is just something he is eating outside. Probably one of the many plants he has ripped up to ruin our backyard. Other than that he is a great dog, but I hate getting up in the middle of the night to clean up barf.

Here is a recent pic of our little girl.

No comments: