Monday, February 25, 2008

Unfortunate

Well, that flight attendant idea is dead. I e-mailed Horizon to ask some info and they said I wouldn't be able to choose between Portland or Seattle. Also, the trips are usually four days long. I just would not want to be away from my family for that long at a time. So I am back to the original idea of working customer service for an airline at the airport. The good thing is you still get the flight benefits, better schedule, and probably make more money overall since f.a.'s only get paid for the time they are in the air.

1 comment:

kjcrawford said...

Hey I really reccomend it. They tell you a lot of scary things when going through the interviews but once in training you find out that it's actaully better then they say. I'm expecting to work about 13-15 days a month! Good luck in whatever you choose to do and keep me posted I'd be really excited to hear what you choose!