Monday, November 14, 2011

New York City? I think so!

So the hubby and I have decided to go to New York City next month and I couldn't be more excited!  I have never been to New York before and it has always been a dream of mine to go during Christmas.  We want to go ice skating and see the tree at Rockefeller Center, eat some pizza, window shop (ok that one is probably just me), and whatever else we can squeeze in to the two days we will have there.  My parents are going to watch the kids, which I am so thankful for...it will be nice to have a getaway by ourselves.  I still have to book a hotel...and boy are they expensive, but it will be worth it! 

I am still sitting here on reserve.  I wasn't called out the last 4 days, which is awesome!  I think I might get called today, but maybe I will get lucky.  I have been working on a wreath for Christmas, which I am excited to share.  I will finish it tonight if I don't have to work and I will post pictures tomorrow hopefully! 

No comments: