Thursday, November 10, 2011

Back to it!

It has been almost a year since I have posted anything!  I can't believe it.  Well, I think it is time for a fresh start.  I have a fresh look for my blog and a fresh attitude about blogging.  There are so many amazing blogs that have given me a ton of inspiration and I feel like I need to get back to sharing my own thoughts, ideas and experiences!  I need to write more about my travels because I really do have such an amazing job that allows me to explore places I never would have been otherwise.  I need to start doing more crafts and home projects.  Christmas will be the perfect time for that, so I hope to start a couple projects in the next week or so.  I also have plans to make a coffee table and if that goes well then I plan to make a dining room table, thanks to easy plans from the amazing Ana White.  If you haven't visited her website you are missing out.  This is the farmhouse dining table I want to build...it is so beautiful!

No comments: